ADAS Functionality & Aftermarket Modifications Whitepaper2022 Chevrolet Silverado
The SEMA Garage Detroit is available to help SEMA member manufacturers develop products from start to finish.
Modifying vehicles, whether lifted or lowered, may affect ADAS functionality and the ADAS Technology Center is intended to be one of the members’ tools to fully understand the ADAS function resulting from modifying vehicles with modern vehicle technology cameras and radar sensors.
The ADAS Technology Center offers the following services:
- Two 35’x60’ Advanced Driver Assistance Systems labs
- Available for member product R&D
- Perform ADAS recalibration of stock or modified (lifted/lowered) vehicles
- Re-calibrate forward/rear/corner camera, radar, LiDAR, surround view & future ADAS technologies
The SEMA Garage Detroit optimal ADAS recalibration environment includes:
- Lab quality neutral non-reflective walls and floors
- Evenly diffused dimmable lighting
- An ADAS lab quality level floor
ADAS LAB 1
- Mosaic automated target positioning system which mimics OEM end of line ADAS calibration stations
ADAS LAB 2
- asTech® by Repairify™ - remote diagnostic devices using OEM factory scan tool technology
- Autel Maxisys ADAS IA900 fixture Ultra ADAS tablet for wheel alignment: camera, radar, LiDAR re-calibrations
- DriveSafe™ - OEM Pre/Post Repair Scanning and Calibration (opusivs.com)
- Hunter Engineering Company® DAS3000 with ADASLink diagnostic scan tool
- Hunter Engineering Company® WinAlign® Premium alignment console with integrated lift rack and accessories
- John Bean® Tru-Point™ ADAS calibration solution accurate ADAS calibration with ease and proof of OEM proper calibration
- OEM factory scan tools for GM, Ford, Stellantis (Chrysler/Dodge/RAM/Jeep/Fiat/Alfa Romeo), Nissan, Toyota
To learn more about the SEMA Garage Detroit and the ADAS Technology Center, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 610-2030
PRI Business Member: Call for Pricing
Non-Member: Call for Pricing
For pricing and questions, please contact email@example.com or 909-610-2030.
SEMA Garage – Detroit
14655 Jib St.
Plymouth, MI 48170